TOTFest 2023 Terms and Conditions
We want you to have a fun filled family day at TOTFest® so have gathered together a few pointers on how to make the most of your time with us.
These conditions are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, displayed on the premises or conditions of sale/promotional literature.
1. The possession of a ticket constitutes an acceptance by the holder of these conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them. In the event of any breach of these conditions the organisers reserve the right to cancel your ticket and retain any monies paid.
2. Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The organisers accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury.
3. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
4. No trading allowed within the venue without Pink Bear Event’s prior consent.
5. Except for special assistance dogs, no animals are permitted onto the premises. Please inform the Festival organiser if you intend to bring an assistance dog.
6. Children must always be accompanied and supervised by their adult carers .
7. The event is an outdoor festival with limited shade or shelter. Please make sure that you come prepared for all weather conditions, e.g. sun
cream and hats as well as wet weather provisions. The grounds can become muddy when wet.
1. Clearly identified official photographers will be on-site taking photos and footage of this event and these images may be used for publicity purposes. The photography and image consent policy is as follows:
a. Pink Bear Events takes the issue of data protection very seriously. We promise we will not use images of yourself or your children for anything that may be viewed as negative in tone or that may cause offence, embarrassment or distress.
b. Images will only be used for publicity purposes, and to this end may be included within electronic and printed information (including press coverage), displays and exhibitions relating to the activity shown in the picture, or to any similar events promoted by Pink Bear Events.
c. If you have any objections to yourself or your children being photographed or filmed as part of a larger group, please visit the Information stand at the beginning of the day to collect a hi-vis vest. These can be worn by children to indicate that they should not be photographed.
1. TOTFest is aimed at children 0—5 years, older children are welcome to attend with younger siblings, but please be thoughtful when allowing them to play amongst babies and smaller children.
2. Adult carers must be aged 16 or over.
Entering the Festival.
1. Please come to the Festival with your tickets ready.
b. Tickets must be valid, presented in full on the gate, and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to customer services at Ticketline.com prior to event).
c. Each customer must have a valid ticket for the festival. Those without will not be granted entry.
d. Tickets must be handed in on first entry on the gate. No re-admission on ticket. A wristband will allow the wearer to leave
and re-enter the Festival premises.
e. The ticket holder is responsible for their ticket until it is handed in on the gate and then responsible for their wristband when exiting the event. Please refer to customer services at Ticketline.com regarding lost or stolen tickets.
2. Tickets or wristbands will be invalidated if any part of it is removed, detached, altered or defaced. Wristbands will not be reissued or replaced regardless of whether you still have the ticket.
3. The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person with or without a valid ticket.
4. Tickets are only valid when purchased directly from the link provided by Pink Bear Events. Tickets or goods purchased from unlawful street traders/touts will be invalid.
5. Be kind to the environment and please take your waste home with you.
1. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the Festival, all customers shall be entitled to a full refund equal to the face value of the tickets purchased. These refunds will be processed by Pink Bear Events. Please note that the event operates a ‘no refunds’ policy in all other circumstances.
2. Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs at the point of sale.
1. Pre-paid car parking is available on-site for all ticket holders. A parking permit must be booked in advance.
2. Please allow plenty of time to park and adhere to all traffic management signs.
3. All cars are parked at owners’ risk.
Fire and safety
1. No smoking is permitted within any structure on the premises.
2. Prohibited items - The organiser reserves the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the premises any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
3. The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site without written permission from Pink Bear Events.
1. Assistance tickets are available to anyone in receipt DLA and Blue Badge holders. To request a complimentary assistance ticket please get in
contact with the ticket provider.
2. Misuse of offers or specially discounted tickets may result in your booking being cancelled.
3. If you require assistance or support whilst inside the festival please get in touch ahead of the event via
firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Information point on the day.
4. Whilst every effort has been made to provide accessible facilities throughout the festival, the service is limited by safety factors and the nature of the site. Facilities provided include: accessible toilets, concessionary tickets and essential companions for Adults. There is a car park adjacent to the Festival site; please show your disability badge on arrival.
1. The full list of prohibited items can be found on www.pinkbearevents.com and is subject to change until the Festival date.
2. In the interest of the safety Festival goers no glass or glass bottles are permitted within the premises - any found will be confiscated.
3. Picnics are welcomed, however please note no glass is allowed on site and alcohol cannot be brought into the Festival.
b. There will be a variety of food and drink refreshments on site, please bring cash as some vendors cannot accept card payments.
1. Any person found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will be ejected from the Festival without refund. The Festival reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
2. You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
3. Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
4. Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
5. Lost Children - On entering the festival there will be a wristband station, please take advantage of this by writing your contact details on it place it on your child’s wrist.
b. Please familiarise yourself with the lost child policy and the first aid station upon entering the festival site.
6. Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
1. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, refunded, replaced or resold.
2. Every person (including babies) requires a ticket to enter the festival site.
3. Every child needs to bring at least one adult carer with them (no more than 4 adult carers per child)
4. Each adult carer may bring up to 3 children.
5. Any adult carer NOT accompanied by a child will not be granted access to the Festival site, if you are joining a party already within the site, please ask them to meet you at the festival entrance to validate your ticket.
6. By choosing to book online, it is your responsibility to check what type of tickets and offers are available and that you have chosen the correct tickets before completing your booking. No refunds will be given for incorrectly booked tickets.
7. In the event of a lost or misplaced ticket, please contact the original ticket provider for assistance.